This is the website of Conrad Brown, Alexander Technique teacher in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
I have twenty-five years’ experience of the Alexander Technique, and teach traditional one-to-one Alexander lessons in a converted farmhouse in Eaton Ford. People learn the Alexander Technique for a variety of reasons, including:
- to change postural habits that may be causing or exacerbating pain, including back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and joint pain;
- to improve posture and balance;
- to help with breathing and vocal problems;
- to better manage stress and ‘keep their head’ at critical moments;
- to improve performance in music, theatre, dance and sports;
- to improve presentation skills at work.
If you would like to book a lesson, or if you have any questions about the Alexander Technique, please contact me.
Thank you for visiting!